Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mr Schmitt



After eight great years, this week is my last working with de Luxe & Associates. The director (and founder) of the company is shipping out to the US for a few years, and putting the company on hold. He's taking most of his family with him, but one special member – his beloved Messerschmitt – is staying behind in storage. I thought I'd scribble down some views so he has something to keep him sane when he's stuck behind the wheel of a giant US-sized SUV.

Meanwhile, I'm looking forward to fitting some more drawing in – now I don't have an excuse to be so slack!

1 comment:

  1. Hello lovely Katherine.

    I'm so happy to be sitting here this evening looking at your art on your blog. What I am not happy about though is the fact that there is no way I can follow you, contact you etc.

    We're coming down to Gosford over Easter, will you be there? I'd love to see you. Is your baby due soon or have I missed the whole event completely?

    I realised tonight how much I miss you.
    Love,
    Ange.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete